What are the benefits of having CoQ10 in your Life?
Supplementing with product CoQ10 will restore optimal levels of CoQ10 that your body needs to feel healthy and stay energized.
CoQ10 is a naturally occurring compound that aids in 95% of the body’s energy production.
Stress, fatigue, and aging can diminish the amount of CoQ10 found in your body and all but eliminate the health benefits of this vital nutrient. In addition, pharmaceuticals, such as cholesterol-lowering statins, may also lower CoQ10 levels and further reduce possible health benefits.
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is an eye condition that causes vision loss in older adults. Early research suggests that a combination of acetyl-L-carnitine, omega-3, and CoQ10 may improve visual function in early AMD. More research is needed on the effects of CoQ10 alone.
- Early study suggests that a combination of CoQ10 and other antioxidants and minerals may improve skin roughness and fine wrinkles. Further research is needed to understand CoQ10’s role in skin aging.
- There is some evidence that idebenone, a man-made compound similar to CoQ10, may benefit people with Alzheimer’s disease. However, the effect of CoQ10 itself is unclear.
- Early study reports that CoQ10 in combination with vitamin E, vitamin C, and conventional therapy may reduce the dosage of asthma medication required. More research using CoQ10 alone is needed.
- CoQ10 levels may help predict the risk of skin cancer progression. One study found lower CoQ10 levels in people who have cancer, compared to those who do not. Early research suggests that CoQ10 in combination with other antioxidants may increase survival in end-stage cancer. However, more information is needed on CoQ10 alone.